Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked League ACC 280 skins

Discussion on Unranked League ACC 280 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked League ACC 280 skins

Selling one of the finest League accounts out there. I am the ORGINAL owner of the account, 300 skins, over 3 Mil points on Elophant, UNRANKED, EUW. More information will be given out.

280 + Skins som of them are following:

Championship Riven
Championship Thresh
Pax Twisted Fate
Pax Jax
Pax Sivir
Riot Nasus
Riot Graves
Pulsefire Ezrael
Medieval twitch (Refer 100 friends)
Grey Warwick

ETC.

Almost every run ingame.

54 ICONS (Alot that you can't get)

PS. This account has a HUGE amount of Unavailable skins. almost every Rare skin ingame. for example (7/9 SKINS ryze) 6/8 skins Nidalee) etc etc.

Diamond 1 2014 ICON

PM for more information.

Tags
league of legends