Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Diamond 2 / Diamond border from last season / All champions

Discussion on NA Diamond 2 / Diamond border from last season / All champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Diamond 2 / Diamond border from last season / All champions

Hi everyone,

My name is Alex and I am selling one of my LoL accounts. About it:
- I am first and original owner
- Account created in EUW, transfered to NA about year ago
- Never banned or restricted
- Currently in Diamond 2, ~35 LP
- Ended last season in Diamond I
- All champions unlocked
- Max rune pages + all runes purchased
- Normal summoner name, non-offending, non-childish etc
- Around 2000 RP at the moment
- Nice MMR, for past few days been getting ~21-28 LP for the win and losing ~14-19 LP

Don't know how much I can ask for the account. All offers will be considered. I am sure we can make a deal beneficial to both parties.

You can contact me here or directly to my email

Have a nice day!
Alexandra
Old 02/18/2016, 11:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 107/1/0
So far you have two accounts for sale, both originally created by you, both with ALL champions, all runes, both Diamond. Do you know how much time that would take?
+ alexgamegrill as a nickname.

I recommend not buying from this dude, as it's a obvious scammer, or at least use a middleman.
Old 02/18/2016, 12:33   #3

Do you know I've been playing this game since the release? Do you know how much money I spent on RP to buy skins and champions?
Don't judge me, kiddo. If you're not interested in buying - go mind your own business.

Cheers.