Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Account S4 Plat; S5 Gold; S6 Gold; 130 Skins;

Discussion on League of Legends Account S4 Plat; S5 Gold; S6 Gold; 130 Skins; within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
League of Legends Account S4 Plat; S5 Gold; S6 Gold; 130 Skins;

Selling my Account for League of Legends; It has 130 Skins a collection score of 1,056,075; Lots of rare skins!

Account was Plat in S4; Gold in S5 and currently in Gold.

3 Champs Missing but there is 18k IP to spend. Lots of runes and pages!

If you're interestet PM me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell EUW League of legends account all champs and 222 skins. ( plat s3, gold 2 s4 )
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I've stopped playing league now for quite a while i've been logging in once a while to play an aram game or something. So thats why I decided today that im selling my account its a waste to not let some1 enjoy this. I have every champion and 222 skins. ( when u add me on skype I can link u my elophant ) One thing that is incredibly annoying on this account know, and that is the fact that it has 38 ranked restrictions. Im really sorry for that and I really dont get how I...
[Selling] NA League of Legends account! S2 Plat, s3 Gold, Rare runes and skins!
09/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Looking to sell my LoL acc I've had since s1, it does have the season 1 kayle skin for playing that season, has the rare janna skin for s2 platinum and plat border on profile. Has 3k rp for a region change so it's eu friendly, only missing 12 champs, 20 runepages, AND a rare name, has meaning, and very funny lot of attention in game. Will take pictures of main things, thanks for looking, and add me on skype PM me. Plat border, current elo ...