Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 unranked accounts EUW

Discussion on 2 unranked accounts EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 unranked accounts EUW

Hello everyone, I'm selling two of my older accounts which both has been raised by myself and e-mail and other stuff are all available.

Hardfacts for both -

- 39 champs (decent amount of 3150-6300 IP champs)
- AD/AS runes and few setups and randoms
- Redeemed Riven, Count Vladimir, Nurse Akali, 2 Nocturne skins (not legendary tho)
- 2,5k IP

- freshly lvl 30
- 24 champs
- AD/AS and few AP runes
- some hundreds of IP

Offering both accounts together for 15€. Prefering PayPal or direct bank transfer.

If you seem trustful to me, I will go first. Otherwise we gotta find a middleman or you will go first. Contact me in here or via Skype!

Cheers!
Old 02/16/2016, 13:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
still available?
Closed Thread