Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Plat/Dia Acc 1Division free boost

Discussion on Looking for Plat/Dia Acc 1Division free boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Plat/Dia Acc 1Division free boost

Hey guys
i dont have time for a long thread

So i need a plat/dia acc to play DynamicQ with a customer
u will get 1Division boost for free

Thanks<3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
free euw plat boost
11/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i need an acc to play with my customer should be plat 4-1 mid/ad champs/runes
Free Boost in Plat!
10/31/2015 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hey guys! My friend is Master SHACO who is new to streaming! He will play DuoQ with viewers! Just come to stream, ask to duo and get carried! http://www.twitch.tv/demozzz LOL NOW WITH LINK
[Selling] Free Boost up to Plat
05/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey there, Im bored and I got some Time to boost some Account for free Boosting few Games / divisions if youre interested Account needs ADC Runes and preferably Kalista If you want to get some free wins contact me via Pm
FREE BOOST EUW PLAT 5-3!!!
04/10/2015 - Freebies - 3 Replies
tittle says everything only for some games.. account MUST have Vayne and Attack speed runes 3x!!! skype: eloboost_service (Krisztián Éder)
LOL Div BOOST! (10€=1Division!!!)
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey hey! hiermit biete ich meinen Div/League Boosting Service an. ich besitze selber 2 accounts, einer auf Gold II (den biete ich hier auch zum verkauf an) und einen auf Platin II. Ich biete einen 100% sicheren Push an, da ich keinen Nutzen in 3 accounts sehe, und sich mit der pusherei auf dauer bestimmt mehr Geld verdienen lässt, als wenn ich einen Account klaue und hier direkt negavit gerated werde! Ich Pushe bis auf Gold V! ob von Bronze oder Silber ist vollkommen egal 10€ PaysafeCard...