Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering 3 wins for 500 e*gold up to dia.

Discussion on Offering 3 wins for 500 e*gold up to dia. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering 3 wins for 500 e*gold up to dia.

If u interested let me know price its 500 e*gold i will get u 3/3 wins.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Offering wins on TURKEY or RUSSIA for 0.01€ for next 20minutes
06/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, need an acc on Turkey or Russia to play on right now, I'm Challenger on EUW so your acc will be in good hands.
[Trading] looking for LOW BRONZE account, offering unranked (4 ranked wins this season)
04/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey there, i got this level 30 account, it was silver last season. i barely used it. i won the first 4 rankeds this season, then stopped playing on it. my intention was to tank the elo down to low bronze, but its too hard to lose intentionally. if you got a low bronze account and you´re looking for an unranked account, with high MMR that will most likely end up in silver after youve played the remaining placements, then this might be the trade you are looking for! long story short:...
(EUW) Offering free 2-3 ranked wins if you have DJ Sona!
04/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys! I am offering 2-3 ranked wins, if your account has DJ Sona! Check out my vouches here - http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3660469-euw-doing-games-vouches.html Add me on skype (rrks.de) if you are interested!
Looking for Wins in Gold4 OFFERING SKRILL
03/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
make me offers for netwin in €
Offering my 1119 E*Gold for Ranked Wins EUW GOLD
02/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Offering my 1119 E*Gold for Ranked Wins EUW GOLD Want 20 Ranked Wins more on my Account Skype : Fallen.CasS