Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D2 booster looking for jobs

Discussion on D2 booster looking for jobs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile D2 booster looking for jobs

Looking for jobs i'm (d2 with 70% win rate ) add me on skype for more information - vimarr95

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Booster looking for jobs
10/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I am Diamond 5 (decayed from D1) jungle/mid main and looking to do a few low price boosting jobs in my spare time. I'm not really well-known but I guarantee that I can boost any account up to Diamond (can do diamond as well, but since my account is at D5 few people will trust). I can duoqueue accounts from silver to plat if interested. Bronze: $5/Div Silver: $8/Div Gold: $10/Div Plat: $15/Div Vouchers: 2 people Skype:Colin.haima
Looking for NA Booster - Big jobs.
09/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. As the title say, i'm looking for NA boosters. I have several jobs to offer, with a very fair price. I pay once the job is finished for your first jobs with me, then i go first. I get quite a lot of jobs so you have to be available. Master or Challenger players. I'm trusted by several important members of this forum: http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/768983Capturedc ran20150917112428.png
Booster looking for jobs
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, I'm a high diamond 1 s4 and s3 challenger and looking for boosting jobs so all you website out there or w/e if you need a booster add my skype : boosters420 btw im on NA
[Trading] OCE BOOSTER LOOKING FOR ELO JOBS
11/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As said, skype is aaron.nicholson4, can go to diamond. add me for info
[Selling] na booster looking for jobs
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
pm me your skype if u want to get boosted!