Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 2. 20 pages. All Champs. 150+ skins. all ultimate and legendary. 75 Dollars

Discussion on Gold 2. 20 pages. All Champs. 150+ skins. all ultimate and legendary. 75 Dollars within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 2. 20 pages. All Champs. 150+ skins. all ultimate and legendary. 75 Dollars

account comes with free silver 5 account.

NA

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Gold III, 96 Champions, 86 Skins (Including Ultimate/Legendary/Rare), 10 pages
10/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there! After a 4 months break from the game I recently re-downloaded it to play a few rounds but the game just isn't doing it for me anymore, so I thought I might as well give the account to someone who can actually use it - no one in my circle of friends is interested, so I'm offering it here. The account in question exists for a very long time, I started playing during spring of 2012, and offers quite many QoL goodies. I've never really been very active in ranked, playing about 100...
[Selling] EUW Account. 8 Rune pages, Ultimate + 3 Legendary skins + LOTS more and ALL champs!
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
WTS: My level 30 (Plat V) account. Want 100 Euros for it. Have all champions (123) LOTS of skins (109) including a few legendarys, PFE, Vic Elise and Morgana. Also have 12 rune pages. As you can see, a lot of money has went into this account, so no silly offers! PM for more info. Paypal only. Will be allowed to change security question and verified email upon purchase. Will use middleman if required.
[Selling] GOLD V, 90 champs, 108 skins (normal,legendary, rare skins), 8 runes pages
09/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i wanna sell my account (EUW) ... im so tired of the game maybe someone else can have more fun with it than me http://i.imgur.com/4FKnWKS.jpg
[Selling] EUW Account. 8 Rune pages, Ultimate + 3 Legendary skins + LOTS more and ALL champs!
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WTS: My level 30 (Silver III) account. Have played over 1000 ranked games and just can't seem to get out of Silver. Have all champions, LOTS of skins, including a few legendarys and Pulsefire Ez. Also have 8 rune pages. As you can see, a lot of money has went into this account, so no silly offers! Skins are as follows: : Pulsefire Ez, Brolaf, Blood lord Vlad, Frostblade Irelia, Lion Dance Kog'maw, Arclight Varus, Battle Bunny Riven, Bladecraft Orianna, Blood Moon Akali, Dark Valkryie...
EUW Account. 8 Rune pages, Ultimate + 3 Legendary skins + LOTS more and ALL champs!
07/18/2013 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
Wrong section. Sorry.