Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Level 20 Account with all PAX skins unlocked [EU-WEST]

Discussion on Selling Level 20 Account with all PAX skins unlocked [EU-WEST] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 250
The Black Market: 114/0/2
Selling Level 20 Account with all PAX skins unlocked [EU-WEST]

Hello, I want to sell a Level 20 account on EU-WEST with all PAX skins unlocked.

Some info about it:
Level 20
1000+ RP
3300+ IP
13 Champs
9 Skins (ALL PAX)
2 Rune Pages
Temporary verified to email (you will recieve the email)

Price: Offers in comment section
Old 02/06/2016, 17:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much are you looking for?
Old 02/06/2016, 17:23   #3

elite*gold: 250
The Black Market: 114/0/2
It is sold already.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling LoL EU West level 30 account with 12 skins - Looking for PSC.
10/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello guys I want to sell my LoL EU west account because I play NA more and I almost never use this account anymore. The following pictures show what it has: Account info: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/1018417- shimimura-albums10690-lol-eu-west-acc-sale-looking -psc-picture34771-acc-info.png It has 2 rune pages and the following runes are purchased on the account:...
Selling level 30 account,EU West,has alot of champions and skins!
06/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-ACCEPTING PAYMENT THROUGHT PAYPAL,THE BUYER GOES FIRST,WHEN I CHECK EVERYTHING IS OK I WILL SEND ACCOUNT DETAILS: USERNAME,PASSWORD AND EMAIL- Hello,so im selling my 1,5 year old account because i dont play league of legends anymore. with 73 champions and 43 skins (2 legendery skins). has 2 rune pages,ap and ad runes 800+ normal game wins and sadly but only around 1050 elo. -355 rp and 2303 ip on account!
Selling level 30 account, EU WEST - 60+ Champs! Skins!
12/02/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
65 champs including the likes of Malz, yorick, swain, irelia, nocturne, maokai, renekton, kassadin, lee sin, leblanc, corki, blitzcrank and many other 6300 champs. 2 full tier 3 rune pages with sets for Solo top brusier, ad carry and AP carry mid. Full armour pen/Magic pen/Magic resist/Armor runes, full quints... This account is ready to get online and jump straight into ranked. The best thing about this account is there are so many solo top champs you can play and dominate with the...
Selling my level 30 EU West account 87 champions 31 Skins
11/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I am currently selling my level 30 league of legends account, The account is located on the EU West server. I have 87 champions (all but Fizz, Leona, Shyvana and Wukong) And 33 Skins. ( I miscounted in the title, my bad) List of Skins: Pentakill karthus Gothic Orianna Rumble in the Jungle
[WTS] Selling Level 30 EU West Account, 62 champions and 12 skins!
10/10/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell my league of legends account as I don't really find the game fun any more. Account level: 30 Server: EU West Wins: 305 Losses: ~300 Ranked: Bronze in season 1, no games in season 2 I recently bought some champions so I am a little short on currency, currently have 63RP and 81 IP on the account.