Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Platin MMR Account ranked in Silver

Discussion on [EUW] Platin MMR Account ranked in Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
[EUW] Platin MMR Account ranked in Silver

Hey guys,
i want to sell my league Account here since i have no time to play anymore.

The Account[EUW] was Gold 1(Season 5) and Plat V(Preseason) and is currently ranked in Silver.You gain around 30 LP per win.

The Account has:

5 Rune Pages and the following Runes:

76 Champions(The Screenshot shows the not owned ones):

65 Skins(some rares):

The name is okay i guess (you get it if you are interested) but depending on the offer i can get a namechange for you and you will get the name you want.

I will only trade via epvp, and if you want we use a middleman.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Silver 1 ranked CS:GO account
12/14/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Selling this account. http://i.imgur.com/c8KoJnz.jpg Mainly looking for CS:GO skins. This account is perfect to use in smurfing, was pretty hard to achieve a rank this low.
[Selling] Account which is ranked silver 2.
08/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, selling my account i used to play with my bad mates, but since they got better i no longer need a lower rank account so i am selling it. No cheats or other things used. Price: somewhere around 10 eur would be nice. Skype: elibobin
[Selling] EUW, Ranked Silver V Account
04/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i would like to sell here my League of Legends Main Account. epvpImg: A picture is worth a thousand words. epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! epvpImg: A picture is worth a thousand words. epvpImg: A picture is worth a thousand words. Skins: Unchained Alistar Boom Boom Blitzcrank
[Buying] CS:GO Account min. Silver Ranked
01/21/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich suche einen CS:GO Account der mindestens einen Silber1 Rang hat und ein paar Skins!! Ich biete bis zu 1750 elite gold! Postet einfach eurer Profillink von Steam :)
WTS Silver Ranked Account (with 800 ranked matches)
04/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell an account once again, Accounts infos : LVL 30 Normal wins : 530 Ranked wins : 394 (Silver ranked s1 with 218) Champions : 65