Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL ACCOUNT FOR SALE !! :DD

Discussion on LOL ACCOUNT FOR SALE !! :DD within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile LOL ACCOUNT FOR SALE !! :DD

Hey Guys! I have a "Smurf" Account to sell, in League of Legends !
Information to the Account:
Last Season Bronce, now 6-1 in Placements, so 3 Games to play now.

Champs are about 55 ( can be 3 more or less because i didnt looked for the F2P Rotation) .
Skins : Battlecast Velkoz, Kassadin before the Void, Harbinger Kassadin, Traditional Lee Sin.
Icons : Some Event Icons are there and even the Significant Bronce Icon of S5

I'd like to get about 25 Euro, but we can talk about the Price

Please Pay with Paysafecard, i dont like this Paypal things and yeah

If you are interested in the Account , i dont mind if you wanna smurf or just get another account into your Account Collection , answer this thread and you will get the Name of the Account I can Screesnhot the Skins and Champs or whatever u want also if u dont believe me. So guys, rock on!

Hallo Leute! Ich verkaufe hier einen LoL Account!

Informationen zum Account : Letzte Season Bronze, momentan 6-1 in den Placements, also noch 3 Spiele für den Besitzer dann zu gewinnen
Champions sind ungefähr 55- Habe nicht auf die F2P Champs geachtet, können deshalb auch 2-3 mehr oder weniger sein.
Skins: Stahlkrieger Velkoz, Kassadin vor der Leere, Vorboten Kassadin, Traditioneller Lee Sin
Icons: Einige Event Icons sind auch drauf und natürlich das Prächtige Bronze Icon von S5

Ich hätte für den Account gerne 25 Euro, über den Preis lässt sich reden.
Leute, bitte bezahlt mit Paysafecard, ich mag dieses Paypal zeugs nicht haha.

Wenn ihr Interesse habt, es ist mir übrigends total egal ob ihr smurft oder sonstiges damit macht, antwortet unter dem Thread und ihr kriegt den Account Namen um euch den Account mal anzugucken. Screenshots lassen sich auch gerne machen Also Leute, rock on!

Tags
champs, league of legends account, lol account, sell, skins