Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF DuoQ or DynamicQ Eloboosting

Discussion on LF DuoQ or DynamicQ Eloboosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 02/02/2016, 13:30   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 308
47€
Old 02/02/2016, 13:56   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
39 €

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EloBoosting ~ Coaching ~ DuoQ [EUW/EUNE]
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Hi~ I'm a Diamond 1 player. I'm new here in epvpers as you can all see and so for the moment I'll require Vouches before opening the real EloBoosting Service. If most will ask I'll answer first: Yes I'm a girl, an High elo one. If you don't think girls can be in high elo or being able to boost you to high elo you can even click the X button up on the right of your monitor instead of post a comment~! Other thing: My prices will be the lowest you'll see here in Epvp cause I actually have...
EloBoosting by DuoQ from all any elo to maximum Platinum.
05/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im a league of legends player ranked on diamond 3, and im starting a new Eloboosting by DuoQ w/ other diamond 2. We bouth will reach your elo as quick as possible, just contact us at [email protected] or by posting. This eloboosting its just available for EUW Server. Our list prices for boosting: Bronze to Silver --> 20 Silver to Gold -----> 35 Gold to Plat -------> 50 We can also just reach your mmr by winning. We just got on to ur account and make get ur mmr higher with a...
[SAFE] Eloboosting, MMR pushing as DUOQ boosters across VPN, safest way to boost..
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________ Hello Summoners! We are providing EloBoost service with all of our power and time, our ratings are Diamond I - Challanger. We are nice, friendly, and closely 90% winrate guarantee. Prices are : Bronze: 14 euro/division
[Europe]Eloboosting duoq up to Diamond I
08/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Me and two friend of mine have been eloboosting several accounts by duoqing. It's the same as normal elo boosting, but it's faster and costs less for you guys compared to buying eloboost twice. We are friendly and have been all Diamond in season 2 in soloq and team arranged. In season 3 we have been both Challenger in team arranged as in soloq. We won't tell any of your friends in your list anything about the boosting, if you want so. Aswell we promise to behave right and not get you banned....