Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOOKING FOR MASTERS DIAMOND NA

Discussion on LOOKING FOR MASTERS DIAMOND NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOOKING FOR MASTERS DIAMOND NA

Looking for Masters or Diamond Season 5 border account from NA. Looking for people with positive TBM ratings! Willing to pay decent price for an account of this nature. Mostly looking for masters account. I don't care about anything else but the border from last season.

Please Message me on here and we can talk on Skype if required! Leave your Skype name as well!
Old 01/30/2016, 00:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on skype amabo14
Old 01/30/2016, 04:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

skype = raidboosting
Old 01/30/2016, 04:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

have master acc
Old 01/30/2016, 06:02   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond 3->Masters Boost EUW
11/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
WTB Diamond 3->Masters Boost EUW with bad MMR. PM me with prices. Dont comment on this thread, i will not read it.
[Buying] Diamond 3 to Masters
08/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for a NA booster that can do diamond 3 35LP to Master's. Have to trade via TBM and be trusted. Best offer for hire, please add me on skype: Blackcatboosting
[Selling] S4 Masters S5 Diamond 5 67 champions 47 skins 10 runepages has MASTERS BORDER/ ICON!
05/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Hello I am here to sell my masters account that I achieved in season 4, I no longer have the time and effort to continue playing on the account so I would like to sell it and move on. It has the masters solo que border from last season that can be visible in normal que/ranked que. The border brings high attention and many compliments because of its rarity. PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED MY SKYPE IS FEELIX1225 ! ITS ON THE NORTH AMERICAN SERVER! ...
[Buying] Diamond 2 to Masters NA
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
WTS Let me know if anyone wants it!
[Buying] (NA) Boost from Diamond 1 to Masters
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Currently need a boost form Diamond 1 to Masters. MMR is really high, got Diamond 1 in less than 60 wins. Post you prices or add me on skype. You need to have several positive TBMs. Trusted Members will need to PM me here to verify that you are legit. http://hatscripts.com/addskype.png?u=uchihasasuke 2709&c=black