Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned account for flame - Is there any chance to get unban from this?

Discussion on Banned account for flame - Is there any chance to get unban from this? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Banned account for flame - Is there any chance to get unban from this?

As topic says. I got banned acc for flame (**** happens) and the question is : Is there any chance to get unbanned?
Ty for ur answers
Old 01/29/2016, 18:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 299/0/0
retake money from paypal if u paid somethink with paypal and then pay back with psc - so the account get unbanned
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2016, 11:10   #3

its the only way to do this?
Old 01/30/2016, 11:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does that even work lol
Old 01/30/2016, 12:24   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Riot fix that method to get unbanned from every ban you get with chargeback. My friend got banned 2 months ago for flaming also. He chargebacked like 20 € which he paid last time when he was playing. He got banned for chargeback, but after repaying negative balance the only ban they lift from his account was chargeback ban, but other one was still standing.