Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Gold, 150+ Skins + CS Riven Account

Discussion on NA Gold, 150+ Skins + CS Riven Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Gold, 150+ Skins + CS Riven Account

NA Account
Has more than 150 skins including Championship Riven.
Will give elophant to interested buyers.
Comes with original E-Mail and will show verification mail too.

Am down to use MM or go first vs highly trusted members
Going 2nd in any other case

All champions unlocked except 4
All runepages unlocked
All necessary + more runes

More than 10k IP to spend

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [FAST]LOL ACCOUNT MUCH SKINS/ SEARCH CS RIVEN OR DRAGONBLADE RIVEN ACC!
12/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello epvp! Im trading my beloved Lol account ! Account is on EUW and has 54 Champs and 5 Runesites! Runesites Champs(1/3) Champs(2/3)
[Selling] CS RIVEN + 91 other Skins Gold Account EUW
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Englisch Version:! Hello, With this post I want to sell my league of legends account on EUW. If you are interested you can message me on skype or with a PM. The Account is ranked at Gold 5 in promotion to Gold 4 at the moment. Season 4 I was Gold. Season 3 I was Silver. The account includes 12 runepages and enough runes for each position. As special on this account is Championship Riven and all other championship skins as well. all SKT1 Skins Riot Nasus, Blitzcrank & Kayle 3 Wardskins...
[Selling] Euw Gold account (championship riven) (72 skins)
09/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Today I will be selling my main account, since I don't really have time to play that much anymore. There is 7 rune pages The rest I will show through pictures with all information probably needed. So lets start http://i42.tinypic.com/23vkg3l.png
[Selling] Gold I Account || 318 Skins || CS Riven and Much MORE!!!
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys want to sell my League Of Legends Smurf account: - DerGerrit's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats <- Check out skins skype: xTheFizZHD Make me offers
[Selling] Gold Account / 300+ Skins / CS RIVEN AND MORE
06/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, want to sell my 300+ skinned account also got all runes 38 rp and 178 063 IP Elophant: Coming soon. Skype: xTheFizZHD