Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond/Platinum Account [EUW]

Discussion on Diamond/Platinum Account [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond/Platinum Account [EUW]

Hi epvpers!

Im currently looking for an Diamond/Platinum account on EUW.

Doesnt matter if the current rank is platinum as long as the mmr is at diamond level.

Amount of champs doesnt really matter or skins.

Only buying from trused users here.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Platinum III account [S4 Diamond]
08/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Division: Platinum 3 (Can be boosted to higher if u wanna pay more) Server: EUW 36 champs Akali Alistar Annie Aashe Garen Graves Jax Kassadin Katarina Kayle Kha'Zix Leblanc Lee Sin Malphite Master Yi morgana Nasus Nidalee Orianna Renekton Rengar Riven Ryze Shaco Singed Sivir Swain Tristana Tryndamere Twitch Udyr Vayne Veigar Vladimir Yasuo Zed 1 skin - Headhunter Rengar Price: 25-30 euro (negotiable) - Paypal
[Selling] 1 platinum and 1 diamond 3 account NA
04/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat 1 has some good champs decent runes vry good kda and record cheap. D2 Has around 50 champs a lot of good ones a good kda and record and quite a few skins around 6 1350 skins and 7 rune pages. Skype is akasha.kelsick1
[Selling] Platinum (Diamond Season 4 - Diamond Rewards) Account EUW For Sale!
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my Platinum IV 100 LP account on EU West. As soon as I receive payment, you will get your account. The account has numerous skins, which you can ask for on my Skype. Skype information below. I have to receive a verified payment before I contact you to give you the account. If you want to discuss or have any questions, feel free to hit me up on Skype. remi.kristoffer98
[Trading] WTT Plat IV EUW Account for EUNE Platinum/Diamond Account Should be s3 Platinum/Diamo
04/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTT Plat IV EUW Account for EUNE Platinum/Diamond Account Should be s3 Platinum/Diamond too. Plat IV Account It has 35 champions/many 6300 ip champs. Skins : Unchained Alistar Riot Girl Tristana Mecha KhaŹix Victorius Elise Dragon First Lee Sin Intrested , add skype :lollpea21
[Selling] EUW Diamond V account [Diamond IV s3 - platinum s2]
03/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hi,as title say i want to sell my main account.I have no more time to play couse of work and university. So...with this account i reached platinum in s2(1900~ ELO) and diamond IV in s3.After some loss streak it's in Diamond V (01-14-2014).Tons of skin,some RP and IP inside. It'has been banned one time for harrassment :P U know....this is LoL. 01-17-2014 : It's cleant and all placement matches are availabe. 01-22-2014 : Placement matches done...finished 9-1 in platinum I division. ...