Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Account with S2 Diamond or S3 Challanger Icon

Discussion on LF Account with S2 Diamond or S3 Challanger Icon within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Account with S2 Diamond or S3 Challanger Icon

^ Topic , willing to pay about 300€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends Account | Diamond V 50LP | 34 Champs | S3 Diamond Icon
07/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich verkaufe meinen League of Legends Diamond V Account. Der Account hat folgende Daten: 1) Diamond V, 50 LP-Rating (siehe Bild). 2) 3 Runenseiten (AD/AP/Tank) (siehe Bild). 3) 34 freie/unlocked Champions (siehe Bild). 4) Keine Chat-Bans oder andere Beeinträchtigungen. Nie geflamed.
[Trading] EUNE Platinum 3 [S3 Challanger team- Boarder and icon]!!! WTT
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! I want to trade or sell mine eune account. Its platinum 3, it have 5 runepages and 50 skins. I prefer a account where is bewitching nidalee and dragonslayer Vayne. Add me skype - Rainkuusemets Account was Platinuim soloq s3, and 3vs3 team s3. https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak -prn2/t1.0-9/q71/s720x720/10341617_434904913313384 _1230524163927634160_n.jpg
[Selling] diamond account division II with challanger leadership
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello,selling diamond II account EUNE,and also have 3v3 challanger leadership of the team. I won't put any screenshots but I will accept screenshare and I will show you everything you want. Accepting mm or you go first.Save my time and don't even try with that teamviewer scam joke. The price hasn't be made.Please make offer and I will contact you. I am too old for the game : P If intersted pm me or add me on skype:
[Selling] Gold I S3 account. Has Plat S1 Icon and Diamond S2 Icon
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
All champions owned except: Diana, Draven, Elise, Hecarim, Jayce, Kha'Zix, Lissandra, Nami, Poppy, Quinn, Rengar, Shaco, Syndra, Thresh, Wukong, Varus, Vi, Zac, Zed, and Zyra. This account has never been banned for any reason. Has a Plat S1 Icon, Diamond Border and Diamond S2 Icon is now currently rated Gold I with 10 ranked games. It also has council on the forums. Skins Owned: Unchained Alistar, Bird of Prey Anivia, Apocalyptic Brand, Resistance Caitlyn, Arctic Warfare Caitlyn, Siren...
[Selling] Gold I S3 account. Has Plat S1 Icon and Diamond S2 Icon
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
All champions owned except: Diana, Draven, Elise, Hecarim, Jayce, Kha'Zix, Lissandra, Nami, Poppy, Quinn, Rengar, Shaco, Syndra, Thresh, Wukong, Varus, Vi, Zac, Zed, and Zyra. This account has never been banned for any reason. Has a Plat S1 Icon, Diamond Border and Diamond S2 Icon is now currently rated Gold I with 10 ranked games. It also has council on the forums. Skins Owned: Unchained Alistar, Bird of Prey Anivia, Apocalyptic Brand, Resistance Caitlyn, Arctic Warfare Caitlyn,...