Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP EUNE ACCOUNT [Platin V, 110 Champs, 61 Skins, 24K IP] ONLY 30€

Discussion on CHEAP EUNE ACCOUNT [Platin V, 110 Champs, 61 Skins, 24K IP] ONLY 30€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP EUNE ACCOUNT [Platin V, 110 Champs, 61 Skins, 24K IP] ONLY 30€

Selling a Cheap League of Legends Account with 110 Champions, 61 Skins (Many rare Skins) & 24K IP for only 30€. Elo is Platin, last Season Gold. EUN is the Region.

Champions:

Skins:

Payment Method: Paysafecard, PayPal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 50EURO EUNE 92 CHAMPS 68 SKINS (600k elophant points) S4 Platin S3 Diamond S2 Platin
03/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I want to sell acc with 92 champs and 68 skins (some really rare) In season 2 it was Platinum Season 3 Diamond S4 Platin 2 actually in placements 1-1. Here is list of skins : Midnight Ahri Unchained Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Bird of Prey Anivia
[Buying] EUW/ EUNE Epic Platin/Dia Account With 100+ Champs and Skins
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I'm looking for an epic League of Legands Account with a good amount of champs, runes and skins. I am willing to pay between 100€-200€ but only Payment by PAYSAFECARD. Here are some requirements that should have the account: Level: 30 Region: Pref EUW but you can also offer from Accounts from NA Champs: More than 100 Champs Runes: more than 8 pages and common runes Skins: More than 30 Skins and RARE Skins if possible
[Selling] EUNE 92 CHAMPS 68 SKINS (600k elophant points RARE) S4 Platin S3 Diamond S2 Platin
02/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys I want to sell acc with 92 champs and 68 skins (some really rare) In season 2 it was Platinum Season 3 Diamond S4 Platin 2 actually in placements 1-1. Here is list of skins : Midnight Ahri Unchained Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Bird of Prey Anivia
[Selling] HOT! EPIC ACCOUNT! ALL CHAMPS, 142 SKINS, PLATIN III, 20 RUNEPAGES! CHEAP!
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, today I'd like to sell my LoL Account because I do not enjoy playing this game anymore. Pictures of the Account are down below: Account:
[Buying] Platin Account With much champs Skins and more! Cheap Pay Skrill i go first!
09/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need a account with much champs good MMr Much wins and good skins only Platin IV-I i can pay over 80 euro skrill i go first if you are trusted!