Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] 5x Acarde riven and Demon VI

Discussion on [S] 5x Acarde riven and Demon VI within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] 5x Acarde riven and Demon VI

Selling 5 codes for Acarde Riven and Demon VI from the dreamhack.

900eG each. via treasure or you first.
Old 01/23/2016, 19:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi, do you want trade a demon vi code for a ufo corki lvl 7 account?
Old 01/23/2016, 19:37   #3

No sry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League Skin Codes Dreamhack 2016 Arcade Riven, Demon Vi
02/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Today i sell some Skin Codes i recently got from Dreamhack Leipzig 2016. http://epvpimg.com/4HKZd.png I only Accept Paypal or elite*gold. Offers below.10€ for Both skins LAST CODE Left Contact me Asap Working on EUW and EUNE for sure, other servers will be tested soon.
Demon-Gaming|Demon-Co The Cradle of Hell
12/27/2012 - CO2 PServer Archive - 7 Replies
Welcome Guys i would like to introduce you the Demon-Gaming community -Honor Arena/Point System -New PVP System Kill players win Points and Gain Exp -Page with the Rank of higher Killer :). -2x CPS Potion with Demon-Points. -You can Gain Demon-Points By Killing other Players -High Exp Rate -FREE +12 ITEMS As Start Pack -Automated CPS Drop System -135 Weapons And Gears
Selling 100 Demon BM and 93 Demon Sin Account (Sanctuary)
04/05/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Bm is level 100 and has bound TT99 HA Wrist and Boots (3 soc with immac citrines +3), Lunar Glade Cape (account stashable), Demon Golden Aura of the Bell, Demon Marrows, and Demon Cyclone Heel. Comes with used Mana and HP charms. Stats are as follows: Str 284, Mag 5, Dex 190, Vit 36. Sin is only level 93, but has over 200k rep if interested in r8 for it. It also has gold TT90 LA bracers and Lunar Cape since account has a stash. Prefer real money as I'm quitting, but coin offers are...
Acarde Mode
11/29/2010 - S4 League - 4 Replies
Hallo, was bringt es eigentlich den Acarde Mode durchzuspielen? mFG