Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

200+ skin gold or higher account~

Discussion on 200+ skin gold or higher account~ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
200+ skin gold or higher account~

Hey guys, looking for an account with the following details

200 or more skins, gold 5 or higher, ANY REGION and highly pref all champions~

add me on skype vvvorticYT

ps sorry for multiple posts
Old 01/23/2016, 20:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
Hi,check my accs shop
Old 01/23/2016, 20:45   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 01/24/2016, 10:22   #4

Still looking.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for EUW gold 3 or higher account
04/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for an account on EUW which is ranked gold 3 or higher in season 5. Things the account needs ( preferably ) 1) Over 90 champs 2) over 20 skins 3) Over 3 rune pages thats all it needs but preferably more but i will settle for less. add me on skype brandon.allan28
[Buying] project yasuo skin code i go firrst if you have higher tbm ;)
09/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title :) Add me on skype if you wanna sell me yasuo project skin code. paypal. skype: maijko12
[Buying] Looking for eune account Silver 1 or higher with a lot of champ and skin's...
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello,i'm looking for an account on Silver 1 and higher diamond 1 account must have plenty of champion's and some or a lot of skin's... it must be on eu east...... I can trade with my own silver 1 acc and money... Or just money...Paypal ONLY.... i can also give you dota 2 items,or steam games,your choice how you want to be paid... my scype is iorakoss... Add me and post only if you are willing to go first... If you are steam user,i can provide you a reputation thread of trades which...
[Buying] Looking for Gold 5 and Higher account.
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, I wish to buy an account: - Prefer All champ - Atleast AD/AP runes - Skins - Must come with original email. - Will only buy from people with a good TBM rating Im going to use this account daily base for playing with my friends so i want a legit account so i dont want it to be gone one day cause someone recovered it. Then i want my cash back ofc...
[WTB] EUW Account Gold Elo or higher !
01/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there, I want to buy a LoL Account which has Gold Elo in S2 and now in S3. It should be at least 1550 Elo. It doesn't need to have much skins or RP/IP. There are 2 Champs which should be on the account : Nidalee and Corki. I don't really care about the other champions. It should have at least 4 rune pages and all the standard used runes. I am going to pay via Paypal and we're gonna trade via middle man, which we will choose TOGETHER. If you have an account which fits in my needs...