Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone boosting around gold/plat

Discussion on Looking for someone boosting around gold/plat within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 286/2/1
Looking for someone boosting around gold/plat

LF DuoQ around gold/plat elo euw

add me on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Plat 5 Account for anyone boosting Gold/Plat/Dia.
09/17/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
I have a Platinum 5 Account on EUW that has 50+ champions and 3 runepages and +20 skins. If anybody wants to borrow for boosting their friends or for a job. If you need details PM me for my skype.
[Buying] LoL boosting Gold I - Plat V
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Hi i search a Booster from gold 1 to plat 5 i'am Gold 1 with 54 Points. get 4-8 lp each win acc is on EUW tell me your prices ;>
[Buying] Boosting Gold II to Plat V
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I need a boost from Gold II to Plat V I prefer to duoQ i'm a nice support How much ? Thanks My skype : o_o-remi-o_o
[Buying] EUW Boosting from Gold V to Plat V or further
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi e*pvp, I am looking for someone to boost my account. Right now, he's sitting in Gold V with 24 LP, gaining around 20-26/win. I want you to get it to Plat V, and, if you can offer me a good deal, even further to Diamond V. Right now the best offer is 280€ till Diamond, or 120€ till Plat. Please make sure to contact me if you can offer me something like those two, skype: darkgoebitz