Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SpeedyBoosts placements preorder NORTH AMERICA first come, first serve

Discussion on SpeedyBoosts placements preorder NORTH AMERICA first come, first serve within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SpeedyBoosts placements preorder NORTH AMERICA first come, first serve

Add me on skype can start tmrw afterschool 5 pm Eastern time

speedyboosts1337 is my skype

20$ for Bronze

25$ for silver

30$ for gold

35$ for plat

40$ for diamond

7 wins out of 10 guaranteed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PREORDER YOUR PLACEMENTS ON EUW/EUNE/TR/RU/NA
01/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
The new season is just around the corner! On January 21st the new competitive season will kick off, your rating will reset and you'll get a fresh start and another chance to climb the ranked ladder as high as possible. If you want to make sure you get a head start on your competition I would be more than happy to help you out and play your placement games. I DO NOT offer guarantees such as 9/10 or 10/10 wins because I don't belive that anyone can guarantee that as it depends more on my...
[Selling] [DISCOUNT] [NA] Preorder Season 6 Placements
01/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA for now We can now appear offline! Preorder season 6 placements boost for a discounted price! Bronze Season 5: $15 Silver Season 5: $20 Gold Season 5: $25 Plat Season 5: $30
SEASON 5 PLACEMENTS PREORDER NOW!
01/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Get your placements done by a diamond! 7/10 wins or you get your cash back! Prices are negotiable depending on available champions and rating. My boosting thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3518661-mysterious-boosting-fast-cheap-euw-e une-russia-turkey.html Skype: mystbuddy
[Selling] North America / Latin America North ELO Boosts (Bronze 5 - Diamond 5)
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
WE ARE CURRENTLY TAKING ALL ORDERS. THEY WILL MOST LIKELY BE STARTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE AND GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION We're a group of Diamond+ players looking to boost accounts as a side job. At the moment, we are a group of 5 players, all with Diamond or higher experience. We have completed several boosts in the past and are still continuing to do work on accounts to this day. Some of us are currently working for other websites.
[Selling] [OCE] Preorder your pre-season placements
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
With the upcoming Season 4 Soft MMR reset, I will be starting a preseason service to help everybody out with a headstart to season 4. I'm currently a diamond 3 booster on OCE and I will be playing placement matches up to high platinum/low diamond. http://i.imgur.com/vIP4sWV.jpg Pricing will differ from according to your season 3 MMR but prices will start at $30 AUD for all 10 games. Pricing: Single Games: $5