Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Silver 2 account only placement made MMR untouched

Discussion on [WTS] Silver 2 account only placement made MMR untouched within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Silver 2 account only placement made MMR untouched

Champion :

Runes :

Skins : Jax Nemesis

20 euro paypal non botted account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Silver 1 placement
05/02/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Eng: Looking for someone who's helping me to get my smurf into Silver 1 after having finished it's placements so that I can play with some classmates :) (3 accidentally won matches with a lot of MVPs which caused me to get matched with gn4-mg2) I won't pay much since I'm looking for someone with a similiar goal so that it wouldn't be that boring for both sides but I'm willing to reward it with a $5 skin :) Ger:
[Selling] Eune Silver 3 account ,unranked in s4, 6/4 in placement preseason
01/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling this silver 3 account with 21 champs 2 refunds remain, 2 free skins :D , 2 rune pages :) skype : djoletristana
[Selling] Untouched PBE Account
08/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I have a PBE account that I never logged into. I want to sell it, cause I need some extra money towards my next semesters college tuition. Any offers accepted. and if you're interested you can add me on skype. Or you can offer on this post. Skype:tatsuchii
[Buying] [WTB] 0 placement games --NA-- account pref silver boder OR HIGHER
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As it says I want an account with 0 placement games and alot of champions. Dont care about skins! Skype:Zane.Storie7
[Selling] EUW Account | Silver V | 98 Champs | Discounted Placement Matches
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I decided to sell one of my smurf accounts, because I don't have much time for playing on this account. DETAILS: - I have 41 RP and 4414 IP. - Account is summoner level 30. - Account doesn't have option of free transfer. - Account is located on EUW server. - On account is 97 owned champions. - On account is 9 rune pages.