Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Knife FOR EUNE LoL account.

Discussion on CS:GO Knife FOR EUNE LoL account. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
Arrow CS:GO Knife FOR EUNE LoL account.

This is the knife, leave offers down.

- I'm not looking for accounts with alot of skins, I want alot of champions and runepages/runes.
Old 01/15/2016, 19:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading EUNE account 70+ skins (GOLD3) for ANY KNIFE!(I GO FIRST)
05/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
EUNE gold III account, almost all champions and 70+ skins Season 2 account, you have free transfer to EUW. about 1000 normal wins 60+ icons __ If you need more information of account:CONTACT ME(PM/skype: sseff.pro) I will go first if you have good TBM and if you request me trade! Giving for any knife!
[Trading] Trading EUNE account 70+ skins (GOLD3) for ANY KNIFE!(I GO FIRST)
03/04/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
EUNE gold III account, almost all champions and 70+ skins Season 2 account, you have free transfer to EUW. 700+ normal wins 50+ icons __ If you need more information of account:CONTACT ME(PM/skype: sseff.pro) I will go first if you have good TBM and if you request me trade! Giving for any knife!
[Trading] LOL EUNE Account For CS:GO Skins/Knife
10/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
My account is Silver 3 with a total of 56 skins: WàlVES's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats
[Trading] Equiped EUNE account for CS GO knife.
04/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Aloha summoners, I heard about this website from my friend. I would like to give you opportunity to change your CS:GO knife for my League of Legends Account. Since im playing CS:GO much more then LoL, i decide that i dont need that good account anymore. I would like to get some nice knife for it. ACCOUNT INFO: EUNE - GOLD V (prev. season gold aswell) 113 owned champions; 72 skins 10 runepages OR - PSC 40€ SKYPE:jakub.fischerqq...
[Trading] [WTT] 300$ EUNE LOL ACCOUNT FOR A RARE CSGO KNIFE!
08/12/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello dear visitors! I'm selling my EUNE PLAT 3 ACCOUNT cause I'm currently moving to CSGO scene. GOT MANY SKINS ON THIS ACCOUNT (LEGENDARIES AND ULTIMATE!) This account was created at the start of season 2, and his PEAK ELO was at diamond IV. Currently i've got demoted cause I wasn't active for a long time. I'm trading this account for a CSGO knife or high valuable skins. Details: