Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading netwin for 130 e*gold

Discussion on Trading netwin for 130 e*gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1170
Trading netwin for 130 e*gold

Offering netwin for 130 e*gold.
Challenger booster -----> Boosting Thread:
Old 01/22/2016, 10:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

here is a link to my post with pictures of skins and champs, i also have full ap and ad rune pages. I spent over 300$ on my account and im trying to trade for an unranked or at least a gold account let me know if your interested
Old 01/30/2016, 13:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alosha007 View Post

here is a link to my post with pictures of skins and champs, i also have full ap and ad rune pages. I spent over 300$ on my account and im trying to trade for an unranked or at least a gold account let me know if your interested
Why

Tags
elite*gold trading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] || 1x Netwin || EUW || Gold 3 ||
12/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey Guys ^^ Its Preseason 6 means that i wont pay much for a Netwin as you can imagine :P RULES! #1 D = Flash F = Ignite / TP / etc.
[Selling] MMR Boosting [0,50€ Netwin Bronze-Gold][EUW/EUNE/RU/TR]
04/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys I'm kyano and I'm a double Diamond booster. I can boost youfor only 0,50€/win from bronze-gold. I'm not in need of vouches since I have completed several on my boosting service (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3476817-kyanos-boosting-service-save-cheap- fast-euw-eune-tr-ru.html)If Are you interested? hit me up on skype: kyano7534 With netwin I mean : If i lose a game, I win 2
[Selling] Bronze-Gold 0.30€ netwin!
04/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm in need of 0,30€ to buy a game so I'm offering one newtin :P Pm me or write under this thread!
[Selling] 0.05€ per netwin ~ Bronze/Silver/Gold ~ 10 TO GO ~
11/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, i did open a boosting service but seems like people won't buy from me before i prove that i'm a real booster that is capable of doing Bronze-Platinum jobs. This thread is supposed to be full of positive feedback below, i will use it for my boosting service later :) Anyways... what do i offer? Netwins! What's that? It means a WIN on your account. If you order 2 netwins (which is maximum) I will play until the difference between wins and loses is 2! To be honest, i rarely lose on...