Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DISCOUNT] [NA] Preorder Season 6 Placements

Discussion on [DISCOUNT] [NA] Preorder Season 6 Placements within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DISCOUNT] [NA] Preorder Season 6 Placements

NA for now

We can now appear offline!

Preorder season 6 placements boost for a discounted price!

Bronze Season 5: $15
Silver Season 5: $20
Gold Season 5: $25
Plat Season 5: $30
Diamond Season 5: $40

We can also do wins boosting for placements.

For regular boosting visit our main thread:

Tags
boost, boosting, elo, league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] No One`s Season 6 Placements Preorder //CHEAPEST PRICES//
12/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Placement Matches Season 7 Season 5 Bronze - 15 Euro (1.5E/game) Season 5 Silver/Gold - 25 Euro (3E/game) Season 5 Platinum - 30 Euro (3E/game) Season 5 Diamond - 45 Euro (4E/game) I guarantee 7/10 Wins in your Placements. For every additional lose I will give you 1 Free division!
[Selling] Last Priority Placements Spots and Season Start Division Boost Discount!
01/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Tomorrow Season 5 Hits. If you want to be the first placed, we have last spots open. Checkout on easyelo.com now, and we will get to work on your account as soon as servers are back up. For first weeks of season 5, any account with less than 25 games played, will be eligable to use our 20% discount. Simply check the box when checking out for special price. Good luck and have fun ! Jakub - Easyelo.com
SEASON 5 PLACEMENTS PREORDER NOW!
01/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Get your placements done by a diamond! 7/10 wins or you get your cash back! Prices are negotiable depending on available champions and rating. My boosting thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3518661-mysterious-boosting-fast-cheap-euw-e une-russia-turkey.html Skype: mystbuddy
[Selling] EU-|Preorder Season 5 placements|Pre-season boosts discount|Coaching|Up to Challenger
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
IntroductionHi elitepvpers! I am an experienced solo queue and ranked fives players. Both season three and four I was challenger in solo queue, and Master tier with my team (EUW server). On top of that, I have brought several smurfs, and friends' accounts to Diamond, for the rewards. I main ADC, but can play all roles at a high level. A fellow league player suggested to me that I should start boosting, and told me to go to epvpers, and I followed up on his idea. So here I am. I was informed...
[Selling] [OCE] Preorder your pre-season placements
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
With the upcoming Season 4 Soft MMR reset, I will be starting a preseason service to help everybody out with a headstart to season 4. I'm currently a diamond 3 booster on OCE and I will be playing placement matches up to high platinum/low diamond. http://i.imgur.com/vIP4sWV.jpg Pricing will differ from according to your season 3 MMR but prices will start at $30 AUD for all 10 games. Pricing: Single Games: $5