Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD V☼96 Champs☼Cool Name☼67 Skins☼6 Rune Page☼Eune☼

Discussion on GOLD V☼96 Champs☼Cool Name☼67 Skins☼6 Rune Page☼Eune☼ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD V☼96 Champs☼Cool Name☼67 Skins☼6 Rune Page☼Eune☼

So I decided to quit League of Legends and I'm selling me account.
its Gold V. Special name.(if you really want to know ask me in private or in skype).
Details:
96 Champs:
67 Skins:
*A lot of these skins worth a lot*
Rune Pages=6.
Runes:
Few things, You go first. (no discussions), I'm accepting PayPal ONLY!.
Price: 120$ (According to the skins, some of them worth really a lot). I can go lower.

Tags
96 champs, league of leagends acc, lol gold v 5 five

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Turkiye Silkroad ☼Cap110☼ ☼PVE/PVP☼ Server ☼FreeSilk☼ EGY items☼☼
12/29/2019 - SRO PServer Advertising - 8 Replies
Removed thx
[Selling] GOLD V☼96 Champs☼Cool Name☼67 Skins☼6 Rune Page☼
01/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So I decided to quit League of Legends and I'm selling me account. its Gold V. Special name.(if you really want to know ask me in private or in skype). Details: 96 Champs: Annie, Olaf, Twisted Fate, Xin Zhao, Urgot, LeBlanc, Vladimir, Fiddlesticks, Kayle, Master Yi, Alistar, Ryze, Sion, Sivir, Teemo, Soraka, Warwick, Tristana, Miss Fortune, Nunu, Tryndamere, Ashe, Morgana, Jax, Singed, Twitch, Evelynn, Cho'Gath, Azir, Anivia, Shaco, Amumu, Kassadin, Irelia, Dr. Mundo, Corki, Karma, Janna,...
[Selling] ☼ ☼ Selling Wow Gold ☼☼ Fast Delivery ☼☼ Good Prices ☼☼
07/13/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Most orders will be finished within 15 minutes trade methods Face to face (f2f) trades are most common and simple trade methods, but also most risky method out of all three methods we offer. I suggest you to put an item in the trade to make it safer. For big amount of gold we suggest AH or Guild bank. Auction House trades are safest. For example you will put a junk item in AH for 10K gold, i will buy the item. This trade you will lose 5% from the AH cut. Guild bank trades are also...
☼☼☼☼Tausche 250 Brick Force Keys gegen Elite Gold oder Facebook Seiten☼☼☼☼
04/17/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 29 Replies
Hallo Leute, wie topic schon sagt, tausche ich 250 Brick Force Keys (Funktionierbare) gegen Elite Gold oder Facebook Seiten... Ihr könnt ja einfach bieten,wobei ich E*G mehr bevorzuge.... Bietet mal...