Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plat 5 na account cheap 55 skins

Discussion on plat 5 na account cheap 55 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plat 5 na account cheap 55 skins

message me on skype

55 skins

ranking

25 usd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS PLAT ACCOUNT WITH A LOT OF SKINS CHEAP ! (EUW)
01/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys Im selling my EUW Account very cheap ! Currently the Account has: 135 RP and 4570 IP ! Season 5 Platinum (in Soloque) Rewards ! 62 LP in Platinum 5 ! The Account has 28 Champions a lot of Mid Champions ! The Account has the Penguin skinward from snow event !
[EUW] Plat 1 account with 610 skins cheap
11/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I wanna sell my account due to financial problems, and i really need the money asap, that's why the price is a little bit cheap, the acc has: All Champs; 20 Pages of runes; All runes; 610 skins listed at this website (http://www.elophant.com/league-of-le...r/euw/2225 1314) good mmr; never banned; I'm using an old computer that belongs to my dad to sell the acc , since i sold my computer too,
[Selling] WTS EUW LvL 30 Plat Account many skins +++CHEAP+++
04/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey im selling my EUW Platium 5 account. The account has many skins+ a platium border from last season. The account is platium 5 right now with high mmr(22+lp each game). Here is a list of all skins:http://www.elophant.com/league-of-le...23826 000/skins If you have interest add me on skype. (Shikamaru-nara2) I am accepting paypal and cs:go skins
[Selling] [EUW] Plat 5 Account - 80 SKINS - CHEAP
10/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo, nach jahrelangem LoL spielen habe ich nun leider keine Zeit mehr und will daher meinen Account, bei dem sich über die Jahre veiele Spiele, Champions und Skins angesammelt haben verkaufen. Der Account ist momentan auf Platin 5 mit 80-100LP und besitzt alle Champions. Der Account besitzt noch folgende Skins: http://i.imgur.com/t40iVPk.jpg Wie man sehen kann sind auch einige seltene wie PAX Sivir dabei. Weitere Infos:
[Selling] EUW PLAT V ACCOUNT - 200 SKINS - MANY RARE SKINS - CHEAP
08/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, as in the Title said im going to sell my League Of Legends Eu-West Account. It has all Champions, many Runes, 193 Skins and an Elophant Skinscore of ~ 873.000. ( Many Rare Skins ) Trade will be you first or with Middleman. Pictures: Skins: