Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Willing to boost during holidays for people or boosting services (Very low price)

Discussion on Willing to boost during holidays for people or boosting services (Very low price) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Willing to boost during holidays for people or boosting services (Very low price)

Hello, I play on EUW and I'm currently D3, main mid/supp but I can play every role. I'm 15 and I won't have much to do next month, so I'm willing to boost from Bronze V to Platinum V.
I don't need a lot of money, you can pay me as low as 4€ for bronze divisions up to 10€ for gold. If you own a boosting service and you want a booster for low price you can call me.
Here's a job that I already finished (Bronze V - Gold IV):

I can boost (or duoq boost) in low division very fast, with a winrate close to 100%. I boosted up to Plat I but of course I'm not as fast as in low divisions because I'm not Master
If you're interested, contact me on skype: marcorubini2
Old 12/26/2015, 09:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
bumb
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Would people pay for non-boosting services?
08/19/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
RSALE.EU - PROFESSIONAL ELO BOOSTING SERVICES FOR BEST PRICE
07/13/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Right Sale – Professional services for best price! - 15% Discount for every new customer! RSALE.EU team contains professional League of Legends players who have boosted countless of people to a higher ELO, many of customers was boosted to above 2000 ELO. Our team have played since BETA and still playing hardcore for several hours every day. Our gaming history goes back way before League of Legends. We have been in the gaming industry for a long time, starting from CS 1.5, and have...
07/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Right Sale – Professional services for best price! - 15% Discount for every new customer! RSALE.EU team contains professional League of Legends players who have boosted countless of people to a higher ELO, many of customers was boosted to above 2000 ELO. Our team have played since BETA and still playing hardcore for several hours every day. Our gaming history goes back way before League of Legends. We have been in the gaming industry for a long time, starting from CS 1.5, and have...
07/12/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
http://rsale.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/aaabuil dingblox.png Right Sale – Professional services for best price! - 15% Discount for every new customer! RSALE.EU team contains professional League of Legends players who have boosted countless of people to a higher ELO, many of customers was boosted to above 2000 ELO. Our team have played since BETA and still playing hardcore for several hours every day. Our gaming history goes back way before League of Legends. We have been in the...
07/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://rsale.eu/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/aaabuil dingblox.png Right Sale – Professional services for best price! - 15% Discount for every new customer! RSALE.EU team contains professional League of Legends players who have boosted countless of people to a higher ELO, many of customers was boosted to above 2000 ELO. Our team have played since BETA and still playing hardcore for several hours every day. Our gaming history goes back way before League of Legends. We have been in the...