Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond/Platium Border & Rank For S6 [EUW]

Discussion on Diamond/Platium Border & Rank For S6 [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond/Platium Border & Rank For S6 [EUW]

I'm looking for a [EUW] account that bas a diamond or Platium border and that is diamond or Platium for S6

The account need to have a lot of champions, 3-4 rune pages

Skins I ont care.

Only going first to people that aretrusted

Bump. add my skype: blackberry1215

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (EUW) Platium 2 account last season diamond 1
04/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title says everything. Like 90champ, 30 skins. Skype; blackberry1225 i can go first to trusted people i accept rs07 or. Paypal skype not working pm your skype re bum bump
(OCE) Platium 1 Elo booster Almost Diamond 5
04/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm a high school student looking for money to buy a new computer. I'm almost diamond and have boosted people before. I am willing to do vouch games. Prices BRONZE Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 = $10 Bronze 4 -> Bronze 3 = $15 Bronze 3 -> Bronze 2 = $15 Bronze 2 -> Bronze 1 = $15
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...