Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship riven Kayle judgement Platinium account

Discussion on Championship riven Kayle judgement Platinium account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Championship riven Kayle judgement Platinium account

Hi ,
Im selling my euw account Platinium 5 with plat Border
The account has 114 Champions , 8 Runes pages , 41 Skins very rare and old :
Championship Riven , Kayle judgement and more legendy/unavaible skins
48 icones border
Very old account
I'm the original owner of the account
I got all the info you need
We can go trough Ebay
Asking 140€
We can discuss about the price...

Add me on skype : jp780001

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Championship riven Kayle judgement EUW Account
12/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , Im selling my euw account Platinium 5 with plat Border The account has 114 Champions , 8 Runes pages , 41 Skins very rare and old : Championship Riven , Kayle judgement and more legendy/unavaible skins 48 icones border Very old account I'm the original owner of the account I got all the info you need We can go trough Ebay Asking 140€
Hi , Im selling my euw account Platinium 5 with plat Border The account has 114 Champions , 8 Runes pages , 41 Skins very rare and old : Championship Riven , Kayle judgement and more legendy/unavaible skins 48 icones border Very old account I'm the original owner of the account I got all the info you need We can go trough Ebay Asking 140€
Hi , Im selling my euw account Platinium 5 with plat Border The account has 114 Champions , 8 Runes pages , 41 Skins very rare and old : Championship Riven , Kayle judgement and more legendy/unavaible skins 48 icones border Very old account I'm the original owner of the account I got all the info you need We can go trough Ebay Asking 150€
12/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , Im selling my euw account Platinium 5 with plat Border The account has 114 Champions , 8 Runes pages , 41 Skins very rare and old : Championship Riven , Kayle judgement and more legendy/unavaible skins 48 icones border Very old account I'm the original owner of the account I got all the info you need We can go trough Ebay Asking 150€
[Selling] Plat 5 Euw account 114 Champions 41 skins Championship Riven Kayle judgement ...
12/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi , Im selling my euw account Platinium 5 with plat Border The account has 114 Champions , 8 Runes pages , 41 Skins very rare and old : Championship Riven , Kayle judgement and more legendy/unavaible skins 48 icones border Very old account I'm the original owner of the account I got al the info you need We can go trough Ebay Asking 150€