Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Buying silver/gold ranked account with a lot of champs

Discussion on [NA] Buying silver/gold ranked account with a lot of champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] Buying silver/gold ranked account with a lot of champs

I'm a gold player, I've recently just got into league and am looking for an account in my skill range with a wide variety of champions, the more the better I will offer you. Honestly I don't care about skins and wouldn't be paying very much extra if your account has them. Please add me on skype if you're interested. Skype - sythe.bsgpseller
~Cheers,
Dave.
Old 12/22/2015, 02:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still am looking!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Level 30 Silver Ranked Lol Account 22 Champs - 15€ psc!
06/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo. Ich verkaufe hier meinen LoL Account gegen 15€ PSC. Beschwörerstufe 30 + Silbernes Portrait! Bronze 1 Champs,Runen lol1.JPG - directupload.net
[Trading] EUW Level 30 Silver Ranked Lol Account 22 Champs for "EU/US WoW Gold" or Psc
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I want to trade my Lol Account for World of Warcraft Gold or PSC. Level 30 Silver Ranked = Silver Portrait with 22 Champions 3300IP! Please offer. http://www11.pic-upload.de/thumb/05.06.14/oecxtqq 8n8q.jpg up
[Trading] LVL 30 LOL ACC SILVER RANKED S2 AND S3! 80+CHAMPS AND MANY SKINS!
11/07/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
As said, I got a lvl 30 ranked silver s2 and s3. I have 80+ champions and many skins. Also lot of runes. The account also have 250 RP and 1300 IP. So, you will really earn the most of this trade. I am just desp for a HS key, and I never play LOL anymore. Add me on steam to make an agreement Steam : crazychef92
[Selling] Silver II Account 8/2 Ranked 52 Champs
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Offering Silver II Account with (high MMR: GOLD 3) 52 Champs 2 FULL-RUNEPAGES + some skins. 20€ Paypal or 40€ if I should boost up to Gold V. (VHB) GL
[Selling] EUW Silver 5 80+ Champs|4RPages|400+ ranked wins|Silver line
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen EUW Level 30 Account. Die Runen und Champions seht ihr auf den Screens! Ich akzeptiere nur Paypal oder Banküberweisung. Bei Interesse per PN oder in den Thread. Spamangebote werden ignoriert! Der Account besitzt: 80+ Champs 4 Runepages