Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA account w/ 8+ pages runes/most-all champs

Discussion on NA account w/ 8+ pages runes/most-all champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA account w/ 8+ pages runes/most-all champs

As in title, looking for a hand-leveled account with many rune pages and all or almost all champs. Must be at least 1.5 years old with many games, please add me at tararaislol. I'm not a cheapskate and am willing to pay good money for a legit, high-IP account. Thanks!
Old 12/19/2015, 13:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
Hi,check my accs shop!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold V account all champs 16 runes pages many runes
12/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
On the account there are 14 runensides and almost all runes. So if you are intrested sent me messages on skype i want to get payed with paypal.( I think around 60euro) If you have speacil questions about the account sent me message skype: fabiancairo007( I can show you the account over teamviewer) Elo: Gold V You will get the main Email of the account. Aatrox Justicar Aatrox
[Selling] EUW silver 5 account, 25 champs, 2 runes pages, 12€ only
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as title, I need 12€ on paypal. Comes with original mail an birth day. Add my skype liadyogev242
Account with 100% skins champs and runes 20 pages
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Account with 100% skins champs and runes 20 pages It is on east server and i got it from riot for free after tons of referals completed so im selling it to highest bidder gonna sell it today. add me on skype shaco.holic1
[WTS] Lol account, 85 champs, 7 Runes Pages *25e PSC*
06/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling my LvL 30 League of Legends account. I have : - 532 Wins normal game. - 1291 elo 5x5 Solo q (600+ wins). - 7 RUNE PAGES - 85 Champions.
NA ACCOUNT 92 CHAMPS 265 RUNES 10 PAGES
03/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
title says it all has 2.7k normals games played and about 100 ranked currently at 1320 elo if you have anymore questions you can add me on skype. name is bloodjer if interested message me on skype ill gives you more info, take screen shots or w/e