Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading my League of Legends Account for CS:GO Inventory

Discussion on Trading my League of Legends Account for CS:GO Inventory within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 642
The Black Market: 278/0/0
Trading my League of Legends Account for CS:GO Inventory

Hey Guys. I am looking forward to trade my League of Legends Account for a 300€ Playinventory in CS:GO.

Details to my Account
  • Since Season 1
  • Since Season 3 always Gold (currently G5)
  • 20 Rune Pages
  • Many Runes (all importent ones + more)
  • All Champs (except Illaoi, Kindred, Ekko and Bard)
  • 173 Skins (, Elophant per PM)
  • 1870 Wins
  • many Ward Skins and Summoner Icons (Screenshots)
  • Total Spent RP: 138.485 = 985.33€

Scrennshots

You will get of course all Information from the Account (email etc.). The Account has never been banned (Chatblocks, Ranked Ban, etc.) which you can see on the Summoner Icons i got for good behaviour. What i am looking for is a Playinventory for CS:GO, which is valued about 300€. You can contact me via Skype, Steam or just PM me here on epvp. I will not go first except if you are very trusted. Otherwise you go first or we use a Middleman (you pay fees).
Old 01/01/2016, 10:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290

Quote:
You may only have one topic per trade in the whole Black Market (except for another one in the section).

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
cs go inventory, cs go skins, league of legends, lol account for cs go, lol skins