Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver 1, all champs, 79skins, Cheap!

Discussion on Silver 1, all champs, 79skins, Cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver 1, all champs, 79skins, Cheap!

Hi i'm selling my league of legends account.
The account is in silver 1 and im selling it for around 40euro paypal or paysafecard.
It has 6 full runepages and all champions.
With awesome skins like eternum nocturn, pulsefire ezreal, zombie ryze and many more!

Contact me on skype: lorenzo3423

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW/SILVER IV/17 Champs/ VERY CHEAP!!!
10/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Silver IV If you are interested send me a PM I dont use skype. Pay with - PayPal !! Price- 5 euros You will get the account name, password, + EMAIL TO. 2 Run Pages - AD, and Little bit AP
[Selling] Silver 2 Account, *65 champs* 20 skins, EUNE, CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo. Im selling this account: http://i.imgur.com/02CYyXs.jpg on EAST SERVER. Everything Is on this screenshot. Account was never banned. Price: 30 EUR - PayPal Contact me on SKYPE: maciej.nidzgorski.96 i can also change this account for 2 unranked euw smurf wihtout champs and runes with ~25-30k IP.
[Selling] Cheap Unranked Account | S3 Silver | Some Runes/champs. Cheap!+Regmail/non veri
02/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Yeah like it says in the title. comes with regmail, its not verified! Comes with 1 Full Rune Page. ~20Champs Perfect to smurf in S4! Full AD runes and some MS/Hybrid etc runes cheap to sell via PSC/Paypal
[Selling] Cheap Unranked Account | S3 Silver | Some Runes/champs. Cheap!+Regmail/non veri
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Yeah like it says in the title. comes with regmail, its not verified! Comes with 1 Full Rune Page. ~40Champs cheap to sell via PSC/Paypal
[Selling] Selling Level 30 LoL account 100 Champs 79skins
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account is LvL 30, has 14XX wins in Normal and is Silver division I in Solo/duo ranked. It has never been banned. It has 6XX Riot Points and 76XX Influence Points. 100 Champions, 79 Skins, 4 Legendary -Corporate Mundo- Lion Dance Kog'Maw-Brolaf- Lord Vladimir- and 3 Unavailable -Red Card Katarina- Mundo Mundo- Re-gifted Ammumu-