Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Level 28 account CHEAP

Discussion on EUNE Level 28 account CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Level 28 account CHEAP

Hello, I'm looking to sell my level 28(one game to 29) account with 16 champions, 2 skins, 2 rune pages and some tier 3 runes. Preffered payment method is PayPal, and I'm looking to get around 6 euros for it.
Contact me on skype: cmr.nino

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Level 28 account CHEAP
12/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a level 28 account on the EUNE region. The account has 26 champions and 2 skins, also a 4 win IP boost. The account is almost level 29 so it shouldn't take a long time to get to 30 so it's perfect for smurfing. It also has some runes, but not enough for both rune pages. I'm looking to get around 10 euros for this account, prefer way of payment is PayPal. If you're interested please contact me on skype: cmr.nino
[Selling] EUNE Level 30 Account, 17 Champs [Cheap]
09/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi I'd like to sell an EUNE Acc here, since I dont play with it anymore... it is level 30 and has 17 Champs: - Alistar - Annie - Blitzcrank - Garen - Kennen - Malphite
[Buying] Level 30 EUNE account. Cheap.
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Yeah. Cheaper the better.
[Buying] Cheap EUNE level 30 account
01/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ideally without previous bans/warnings, original e-mail address with welcome e-mail required. Don't care about previous divisions/champions/skins. Please PM me your offer, don't have Skype.
[SELLING] EUNE Account level 30. CHEAP!
11/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It has 30 champs 8496 IP 450 RP. It has no rankeds played and has 352 wins. 2 full rune pages. AP and AD. add me on skype for more information : naruto-mega I am okay with going first if you have good reputation. It has 0 rankeds played. The price for this 1 is 10euros. Screen of the champs : http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm117/sashko19 97/euneacc.png