Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOOSTER LF JOB/COMPANIE

Discussion on BOOSTER LF JOB/COMPANIE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
BOOSTER LF JOB/COMPANIE

hey im a master player mainly playing mid/adc to carry games and im looking for a job or some companies who are hiring new boosters just pm me skype for more plx thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gee Booster, Cheapest Booster, Save Booster
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Elo Boosting(Bronze and Silver and Gold) Our prizes are: Bronze 5→Bronze 4 = 8€ Bronze 4→Bronze 3 = 9€ Bronze 3→Bronze 2 = 10€ Bronze 2→Bronze 1 = 10€ Bronze 1→Silver 5 = 13€
Meine Firma/ My Companie
03/27/2013 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Deine Firma? Your Companie?
☼Platinum Booster I Booster,Cheap,Top 100 S2, Fastest Booster NA
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Sup guys I'm 2WENYE1, Riot has implemented a new ranked system for season 3. I previously elo boosted before it was announced against the rules by Riot and I was the most trusted on the League forums and I was boosting 15hrs a day and had orders up all the time. I've run out of money and need some urgently :(. My skype is obeyre please post your skype on my thread before talking to me so I know on sythe I'm talking to. Any questions and you don't have skype? [email protected] email me...