Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 5 EUW account with a lot of skins

Discussion on Gold 5 EUW account with a lot of skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 5 EUW account with a lot of skins

Hey there, I am currently selling my League of Legends account. The reason being that I have lost pretty much all interest in the game, and I simply do not have time to play it anymore.

Some information about the account and trade:
- I will only be doing the trade with a trusted middle man. Preferably a moderator.

- Can't remember the last time I played a game, but it's been so long that it won't even show up on op.gg or lolking

- The account has been banned two times, once for leaving too many games (Back in season 2 or 3) and once for RAF cheating (Perm ban, but managed to get it unbanned)

- Was level 30 in season 1, but didn't play ranked. Bronze season 2, Gold season 3, Plat season 4 and Gold season 5.

- The account is verified, and unfortunately, it's verified to an email I can not give away. I can change it to another email, but that's about it.

- Account has 4 RP and 5768 IP

- All the champions not owned

- 9 rune pages

- Marks:

- Glyphs:

- Seals:

- Quints:

Also got 106 skins, but I'm too lazy to take a screenshot of every single one, so I'll just write down semi rare ones:
Pax Sivir
Zombie Brand
All Star Akali
Crimson Akali
Dragonblade Riven
Championship Shyvana, Thresh and Akali
Kitty Katarina and Sleigh Bell Katarina (the christmas one, can't remember name)

If you're interested then post an offer down below.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Biete] LoL Account Gold 4 über 50 Skins [Suche] Stam Guthaben, CS GO Skins
08/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Ich biete einen League of Legends account auf dem Server EUW an, Der account hat fast alle Champs und 50-70 Skins Darunter auch Skins die es nicht mehr zu kaufen gibt. Der Account wurde nur von mir gespielt und ist noch nie negativ aufgefallen alle daten sind vorhanden und werden an euch weitergegeben Ich bin auf der Suche nach CS GO skins oder Steam Guthaben. MFG Zraack
[Trading] LOL Account , Gold 1, 104 Skins, ALLE Champs, Level 30, EUW gegen CSGO Skins
01/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
http://puu.sh/c9OG1/34aed6dfcd.jpg Der Account ist Level 30 und derzeit Gold 1 (19LP). Ich möchte dieses Account gegen CS:GO Skins tauschen! Der Account besitzt ALLE Champs und 104 Skins: http://puu.sh/c9OCQ/b4792f5f3a.jpg
[Selling] Selling Gold account, loads of rare skins, over 150 skins, all champions, all runes.
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I stopped playing this game since it is so boring to play now, i have had this account in many years. I have never been banned. Album of all screenshots: Account for sale - Imgur The account contains the following:
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account - Luxury Account - Very Rare Skins - 245 Total Skins - All Champs
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell (or trade against Diamond Account + Money) my old League of Legends Account. I am the Owner and Creater of the Account and I am still in possession of the Email it was created with(I won't give away this Email because it is my private Email and there are a lot of Things registrated on, but you will get all Data you need for getting the account back etc.) It is an Level 30 EUW Account currently in the Gold Division 2(21 League Points). Per win I get about 30 League...
[Selling] TOP ACCOUNT: GOLD 1, PLATIN2-3MMR, 90 SKINS ALOT LEGENDARYS,all snowdown skins
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
ALL champs, only heimerdinger,trundle,viktor,and morderkaiser are left. 10K IP still on this account. 10 rune pages, ALL runes you need, QUINTS (life steal ,movespeed,damage,ap,Health,armor pen,Gold) All marks u need( ap/armorpen marks and all the standart marks ap, ad,armor,crit.attack speed) Seals( ap,armor)