Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]Sell account elo diamond

Discussion on [EUW]Sell account elo diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW]Sell account elo diamond

Hello everyone,
I wanted to sell this account elo diamond , all champions except Galio and Ilaoi , many skins [ see screen] , 12 runes page , many icons and 6 skins for the ward.
For more information contact me on skype : italianelobooster

Skin :
Icon :
Profile :

Tags
sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell Account Diamond 2
12/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Account Diamond 2 Euw Champ : All Champ Runes : 5 pages Skins : 17 Email : Valid Prices : 70 Euro Skype : Battal_omar Account Plat4 Euw Champ : All Champ
EUW DIAMOND 1 ACCOUNT FOR SELL
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello ElitePVPers, I'm here to sell my LoL Account(Payment method : Paypal). I dont know how to be trusted, maybe a middleman can help if someone want to buy. The account is EUW LvL 30, has 2153 wins in Normal and 4xx solo q games and 2xx wins ... Diamond 1 solo q and 3on3 queue.(We were Challenger in 3v3 so you get Challenger Ward Skin) At 7. september it will get a Riot Kayle Skin and Ward Skin too. It has 375 Riot Points and 49048 Influence Points.
[Selling] Sell Selling Diamond 1 Account with s2 diamond border
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Season 1: Gold Season 2: Diamond Season 3: Diamond - http://puu.sh/4ezgR.jpg This account has diamond border and season 2 championship icon. All set for season 3 rewards. Most champions unlocked.Runes for every role unlocked. List of skins: Frostfire Annie Musketeer Twisted Fate Surprise Party Fiddlesticks Judgement Kayle Battleborn Kayle
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games) And Sell Eloboost Cheap!! Diamond 1!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys i want to sell this smurf account on platinum V with 40 rankeds games, it don't have much champs but its only a smurf and on platinum V u get the special rewards of the season :D. This is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Also i eloboost really cheap, PM me if u are interested :D
Hi Sell EUW S2 Diamond account
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Season 3 Gold All Champion and 64 skin 18 rune page all runes I can show skype screen sharing Skype: mex.di.123 only paypal 60 euro