Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TR account silver - plat or unranked

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TR account silver - plat or unranked

Searching for a TR account thats silver - plat and not leveld with bots.

Old 12/05/2015, 17:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype:szabopown
i have one tr account unranked i go first
Old 12/05/2015, 18:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 575
The Black Market: 119/0/0
check my thread have tr account
Old 12/05/2015, 18:51   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
Hi,check my accs shop!

« Skins | Searching a cheap Account on EUW UNRANKED ONLY »

Similar Threads
[Selling] 20 New Acc~Unranked, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Plat and Other NA Accounts for Cheap! 24/7
05/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling accounts on NA Server! Paypal and Trades Accepted! PM or Skype if you are interested: Amabo14 (picture with the husky dog :)):handsdown: *All accounts are unverifeid* :handsdown: Contact me over skype if you have any ?s *I’m always on!* Click the spoilers to see screenshots! always enjoy and have fun ! :)
[Selling] Unranked, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Plat and Other NA Accounts for Cheap! ALWAYS ON 24/7
03/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
All accounts are on NA Server! Paypal and Trades Accepted! *All accounts have full email access and ownership* PM or Contact me over skype if you are interested: Amabo14 or NASeller14 Inventory: Kazumav 40 champs
[Selling] Unranked, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Plat and Other NA Accounts for Cheap! ALWAYS ON 24/7
03/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
All accounts are on NA Server! Paypal and Trades Accepted! PM or Contact me over skype if you are interested: Amabo14 or NASeller14 *All accounts have full email access and ownership* Inventory: Kazumav
Boosting League of Legends Account (Unranked,Bronze,Silver,Plat)
02/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys we are a new boosting company trying to spread the word. Currently have 2 Boosters both diamond 3 are willing to put in the hour to boost you ASAP! We currently have 10 Successful Clients who have been to us many times. Our priced depend on your MMR but some basic guidelines. Un ranked 10 Games Garentee to win at least 8 = £30 If we don't meet this criteria we will give you a 10 free wins on your account. (Make sure you are Gold Preseason or less or it gets a bit tricky.
BOOSTING [EUW/TR] BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD/PLAT/UNRANKED
01/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guy´s, as my title says i want to boost people who currently are in bronze/silver/gold/unranked elo since I have nothing better to do :mofo: I have reached diamond3 during S4 but couldn´t enjoy the game anymore and was not able take ranked games serious. Therefore I helped a few real life friends to reach platin elo with my smurf. If you want more information just message me and we can find a way to talk :) Prices: Bronze 5 -> Bronze 4 = 5€