Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S3 Challenger / S4/S5 Diamond League Account

Discussion on S3 Challenger / S4/S5 Diamond League Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S3 Challenger / S4/S5 Diamond League Account

Hey, folks.

The account is level 30.
It has no riot points. (Sorry, been broke lately)
It has roughly 350,000+ IP. You can buy a namechange for free when you buy the account and every champion that comes out for the next 10 years.
I own every champion.
I own every tier 3 rune possible.
I own 20 rune pages.
I own every Victorious and Championship skin to date.
2 Ultimate Skins
A lot of legendary (1820) and epic (1350) skins and too many 975 and 520s to count.
S1 Gold
S2 Diamond
S3 Challenger
S4 Diamond
S5 Diamond

I'm looking for paypal, mostly. 400$ USD minimum.

I know what you're thinking, that's a lot for a league of legends account, but you'll never have to buy champions with RP ever again. You can change names for a long time. You have every rune. You have every champion up to Illaoi. You have the challenger icon. You have two of the most expensive skins in the store, and some of the skins that aren't available in the shop anymore.

Private message me if you're interested or if you want to do this over skype or whatever this middle man stuff is. I've never done this before. I'm a bit wary of telling you what server it's on, just because I'm super cautious about this but I can divulge that information to interested parties.

Tags
challenger, diamond, league acc sale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S3 Challenger / S4/S5 Diamond League Account
12/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, folks. This'll be my first post in here, or on epvp in general, I was told that this is probably one of the better places to sell, so I'm gonna give it a go. I've been playing league for about 5-6 years now, have been playing since beta and ever since the end of S4 I just don't seem to have the urge to play the game any more and I want to jump ship before League is the next starcraft/WoW. I just wanna get my money's worth and say goodbye to League. I've attempted to play professionally,...
[Buying] League of Legends account (Diamond / Challenger)
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello , i want to buy some Diamond or Challenger account (and i will love if account have free transfer) , i will pay first to good members , i paying via moneybookers and paypal. Please no scammers , for my security i want to first log in into account and take screenshots , to have prof if something go wrong , add me on skype povlohf to deal :) please no scammers , i m serious buyer
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond/Challenger Account
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I want sell my League of Legends account. Season 3: Diamond 1 Season 4: Diamond 5, 3v3 Team Challenger top6 EU NE 20 Rune Page, 80+ skins, 40 + icons, a lot Runes, 100 champions. Skype: wantedstream for more information/screens/video
[Selling] League Of Legends Account(Oceania) 5x Challenger with Diamond Border D1 90+ pts
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account account contains the following: Season 3 Diamond Border for solo queue (gold for r5s) Season 3 Ward Skin Various skins including Pulsefire Ezreal, Kitty Kat Katarina, Arcade Sona/Hec,Full Metal Rammus and all the Nidalee skins. Also has Victorious Janna, Victorious Elise and Judgement Kayle. Has been challenger 5 times this season, only being kicked due to inactivity. (This means the account has extremely high MMR, constantly being matched with top 50 challenger players)....