Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL Account Platin1(Dia Rewards)PaySafecard EUNE

Discussion on LOL Account Platin1(Dia Rewards)PaySafecard EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
LOL Account Platin1(Dia Rewards)ALL CHAMPS EUNE

Hello !

I would like to sell my EUNE Platinum 1 Account for a Paysafecard .

- Server: EUNE

- Division: Platinum 1 (Diamond Rewards)

- Champions: 127 (all champs expect kindred)

- Rune page's: 9 pieces (with many runes)

- Skins: 8 pieces (Vict Morg/Vict Elise/Vict Sivir, White Mage Veigar, Unchained Alistar, Riot Girl Tristana, Bird of Prey Anivia, Dreadknight Garen)

- Season 3 Victorious Ward Skin, 2014 Conquering Ward Skin, 2015 Conquering Ward Skin

- 2885 IP

- Season 2 Account!

S2: Silver
S3: Gold
S4: Diamond
S5: Diamond (Diamond Rewards)
Pre Season: Plat I (48 LP)

I want to sell it for a PaySafeCard (if u can only pay with paypal , we can talk about that on skype)
Price : 20-40€
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ward Skins.jpg (34.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg B50Xb.jpg (313.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg ftIUe.jpg (97.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg bwhUc.jpg (81.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 52BNd.jpg (159.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DGYDd.jpg (308.1 KB, 7 views)
Old 12/04/2015, 13:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
insta buy with Paypal.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] EUNE PLAT REWARDS account for EUW DIA SMURF
11/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
title says pretty much everything ill give you full info(will share screen for you so u can check anything u want on the account) when u add me on skype. Account is missing 17 champions has around 60+ skins including some legacy and PFE What im looking for is an account with diamond rewards for past season, anything else like champions and skins dont matter to me. Please only trusted people. skype - denis.latifovic1
[Selling] [EUNE] PAX SKINS ACCOUNT WITH SEASONS REWARDS
04/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello community, i am selling my main LoL account, since i am not playing anymore i wanna invest money in something else. Account i am offering: #1: My personal account Info: Account is like 4 years old i quess, i am playing with the start of season 2. Also i am able to provide all account info from the time he was created with access to support account so you will be secured from any possible theft. Account's name is really simple it has "Baron" word with a two more letters.
[Selling] Clean account with Diamond Rewards from s3 EUNE
05/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi. I'm selling my old account which was Diamond 1 in season 3 and right now it has only 1 ranked played, which means you have very high MMR and placement matches yet to play. The account is basically inactive for 6 months now. http://puu.sh/8Gya4.jpg
[Selling] Platin1 Account EUNE - 100+Champs and ~50Skins
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Guys, since i dont like playing on EU-Ne anymore (no friendz there.) I decided to sell my "smurf", which used to be be my main. ELO currently: Platin 1 with 0 LP W/L 64/47 LP Gain: 21-26 10 Runepages with a LOT of runes!
[Selling] $40 EUNE GOLD 3 ACCOUNT (Platinum S2 Rewards + MORE)
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
SOLD!~~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~