Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS BOOST BRONZE FREE

Discussion on WTS BOOST BRONZE FREE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS BOOST BRONZE FREE

Hello i would like to boost bronze V account for free.
I will play with my friend he need to win about 12-15 games in silver.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free elo boost bronze to silver + free 975 skin (for bronze 4/5)
09/20/2015 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Will boost any bronze account to silver for free, I am bored. Special offer for bronze 4/5, will buy any 975 skin or champion at the end of the boost. Skype: bruce.vayne
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will boost the account for free but i have 2 requirements : NA only aswell as from bronze to silver only.If interested add Aitren1 on skype.
{NA Only}Will boost bronze account from bronze to silver for free
06/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
{NA Only}I was plat 5 earlier this season, recently got demoted to gold 1. although I am not some diamond player who boosts for money on a regular basis I have boosted 3 accounts from bronze to silver in the past with ease and the best part for you is that I boost for free. If you are interested add Aitren1 on skype and we will discuss the details.
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...