Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boostersilver carries you out of ELO HELL!

Discussion on Boostersilver carries you out of ELO HELL! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Boostersilver carries you out of ELO HELL!

Hi all, you dear summoners, I'm Boostersilver (yeah, that's a proper name ) and I'm here to get out of ELO HELL.

Plat 3 in my main this season (S5), but not playing on it that much after the reset, so playing a bit more in other smurfs that I got (goldish or so).

I do this mainly for fun, so my prices are usually so cheap compared to other elo boosters

Some questions that you could need to do:

Q: What divisions do you boost to?

From bronze 5 to gold 5 with this prizes:

-bronze 8€ each division 5 to 1 | division 1 + promotions 10€

-silver 10€ each division 5 to 1 | division 1 + promotions 15€

Q: Server?

EUW or EUNE

Q: What do you need to get my account out of this trash elo that I don't deserve?

-Would help to have standard AP and AD runes and/or a bit of IP to buy them.
-Could be fine if you have some of my main champs or if you got enough IP to buy them.

Hope you guys find my post interesting and... See you guys on the Summoners Rift

Tags
lol - boosting- boost, lol . boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WoW Carries/CMS/Titles and more !
12/03/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello we are from ELO Booster we have had a thread on this website for League for about a year now and we are expanding our website towards WoW carries etc. We will be offering 20% off for anything youd like to get in WoW starting now you can contact us @ elobooster220 on skype(the picture one) and our website will have a WoW section in about a week. Thank you !
[Selling] Rift carries Wiz
05/12/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
/close new thread
[Problem] Teleporter and carries
12/06/2012 - Aion - 13 Replies
Hello, here is my problem when I want to use a teleporter or a carrier here is the error ... "impossible to use because of your race" any one has an idea about the problem?
Hyper Carries
10/26/2012 - League of Legends - 33 Replies
Hey ho. Ich wollt malm fragen,welche Hero's in euren Augen Hyper Carries sind. (Können alleine vs 5 das Game winnen) Meine Wahl würde sein: - Nasus - Vayne - Kog Maw - Tristana - (Graves)
"We like moderate carries, but not super carries"
08/19/2011 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
https://www.facebook.com/notes/leaguecraft/we-like -moderate-carries-but-not-super-carries/2646741035 50950 Zileas talks about the carries and their meaning for making carries :D