Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Account EUW Challenger Reward Border S5 - 300 USD

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account EUW Challenger Reward Border S5 - 300 USD

Hello, i would like to buy an Account in EU West for 300 USD with Reward S5 Challenger the border Challenger !.

Only serious guy please.
Yes, i know i have a negativ trade cause i was scammed by a " seller account chall and he don't give me the account and delete me on skype."

If you want i can buy you'r account in Ebay.

Old 12/01/2015, 15:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 31
Does it matter where he got the challenger rewards? Soloq challenger,5v5, 3v3?
I got an soloq d5 account with challenger rewards, but only jungle champs =) and runes

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2015, 16:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
I prefer challenger reward in solo queue or 5v5 if possible
Add me on Skype about that if you'r serious

Up i'm still looking for an account in EU West for 300 USD with Reward S5 Challenger the border Challenger ! solo queue ou 5v5 reward s5
Closed Thread

« Boostersilver carries you out of ELO HELL! | Ich suche ein Coaching !!! »

Similar Threads
[Selling] CHALLENGER ACCOUNT - CHALLENGER SOLOQ BORDER - RARE SKINS - BEST PRICE!
12/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm quitting League of Legends for good and I want to sell my main account. The account was Challenger at season 4 in both soloQ and 3vs3 so it has the loading challenger border for all the maps and the challenger border at the profile. ...
[Selling] Challenger Account // Challenger border // Rare Skins // Good price
12/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm quitting League of Legends for good and I want to sell my main account. The account was Challenger at season 4 in both soloQ and 3vs3 so it has the loading challenger border for all the maps and the challenger border at the profile. ...
[Selling] Challenger Account // Challenger border // Rare Skins // Good price
11/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] CHALLENGER ACCOUNT || CHALLENGER SOLOQ BORDER || RARE SKINS || BEST PRICE!
11/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
[Selling] Selling Challenger LoL account all champs challenger border/ for 900m rsgp EOC
11/16/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171 i will not go first, either you go first or we use a trusted middle man.