Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling diamond account quick and cheap! Taking best offer

Discussion on Selling diamond account quick and cheap! Taking best offer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling diamond account quick and cheap! Taking best offer

This was my main account since season 3, I've stopped playing so not I'm looking to sell it. The account is diamond 5, never been banned and has a good number of skins. Message me on here or add cdeboosting on Skype, I'm open to taking any offers
Old 12/01/2015, 00:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

have the account rewards from this season ? and how much you want
Old 12/01/2015, 06:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzura View Post
have the account rewards from this season ? and how much you want
All of them have diamond rewards from this season! One has past season's victorious skins too. The prices vary from 200-400 because of the number of champs/skins/runes. You can message me on here or Skype at cdeboosting if you have any offers.
Old 12/01/2015, 06:30   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

haha no thx ''CHEAP'' xD
Old 12/01/2015, 21:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuzura View Post
haha no thx ''CHEAP'' xD
You're still free to make any offer you want. I'm open to listen to all offers.

Tags
cheap, diamond, league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Selling Gold 4 account 59Champions 10Skins 3RunePages CHEAP only taking USD ASAP
01/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I'd like to sell my NA Gold 4 account for USD. PLEASE MAKE OFFERS ASAP! Account Information: Owned champions: imgur: the simple image sharer Owned skins: imgur: the simple image sharer Current ranking: imgur: the simple image sharer
[Selling] [NA] Selling Gold 4 account 59Champions 10Skins 3RunePages CHEAP only taking USD ASAP
01/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys I'd like to sell my NA Gold 4 account for USD. PLEASE MAKE OFFERS ASAP! Account Information: Owned champions: imgur: the simple image sharer Owned skins: imgur: the simple image sharer Current ranking: imgur: the simple image sharer
[Selling] SELLING DIAMOND 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER REALLY CHEAP OR FOR RSGP!
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Skype : jimmy-1171 - dont ask me to go first unless your "trusted" either use a mm or you go first!
Selling NA League of legends account lvl 30 406 wins REALLY CHEAP QUICK
06/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys im selling my account of league NA lvl 30 via paypal.Im looking for a good offer and im ready to sell it for cheap actually so yea here some info about the acct. RP: 179 Ip:200 Takedowns:10452 monster and minions kills:83294 Wins:406
TRADIING Runescape ACCOUNT! TAKING ANY OFFER!!
08/16/2010 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
I have a level 76 that I'm offering up for exchange! So please post your offers or email me them at [email protected] Heres a little I got so far, stuff people want to know. Account name: Navyseal072 GOLD: 3mil and increasing (Currently merchanting items) GEAR: All you need to keep training all your skills. Attack: 62