Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Smurf acc - 25 champs plat 3 dia mmr

Discussion on EUW Smurf acc - 25 champs plat 3 dia mmr within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 255
Smile EUW Smurf acc - 25 champs plat 3 dia mmr

Hey,
today im selling one of my smurf accounts .

Acc Details:
- 25 champs
- 3 rune pages, all basic runes
- plat 3, Diamond 3-4 mmr (getting around 30lp and losing 10, skips promotions)

Price:
PayPal - 25€
Paysafecard - 35€

Epvp or Skype (add: tobiasxddd)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Plat 3 with All Champs + Dia 5 Vayne smurf
11/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys! I wanna sell my Plat 3 account All Champs 5 Runepages 20~ Skins or trade it for 2 accounts in EUW Also I got 1 smurf D5 with Main vayne account. skype: supagamblr
[Selling] EUW PLAT 5 SMURF | 57 CHAMPS | NICE MMR
07/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling this EUW smurf, pretty fresh MMR, no bans, no chat restricts, NOT BOTTED. You will get the verified E-mail and all that good stuff. Contact Skype: tempnamekiller Payments accepted: paypal paysafe cs:go items osrsgp
[Selling] plat IV smurf,17 champs EUWE
06/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
plat IV smurf,17 champs EUWE 2 rune page and 0 skins post you offer
[Selling] EUW plat 4 smurf plat border account 20 champs 2 runes page
04/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling EUW Smurf plat 4 account 20 champs , 1 victorius morgana + 2 free skins , 2 rune pages ,some icons , good mmr plat border! Skype : djoletristana
[Selling] EUW Smurf ACC Plat Border S3 and Plat 2 S4 77 Champs 2 Skins 3 Runespages
03/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i´d like to sell one of my smurf accounts from League. The ACC has achieved Platinum Season 3 soloqueue and is currently placed at plat 2 with high mmr. The acc doesnt own a lot of champs, 77 to be exactly, and only got 2 skins which are poolparty lee sin and poolparty renekton. Offers are welcome. I´m accepting paypal only (you pay the fees) feel free to contact me on skype or per pm to get your questions solved.