Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW GOLD 5 ACCOUNT 3 RUNE PAGES ! for 15/20 e PSC

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile EUW GOLD 5 ACCOUNT 3 RUNE PAGES ! for 15/20 e PSC

Hello ! Selling my account GOLD 5 ,62 champs ,3 rune pages, AD,ADC,AP
have GOLD BORDER ! not botted ! i level handy ! GOLD ICON ! VICTORIOUS SIVIR ! skype me : onetouchxepvp
dont bother try to scam me ! i wont go first ! unless u have 60+ rep ! i know all scam methods ! i want just sell ! i need money from Paysafecard ! i need it to use to buy CSGO SKINS ! i wont trade atm ! only sell for psc ! PAYPAL NO! PICS :

« Verkaufe League of Legends | WANNA BUY CHEAP RP »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold V Account 10 PSC, 10 Rune Pages
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
delete
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Pictures on bottom This is obviously a very valuable account, so I'll only consider high offers, I'm looking for around 750. Post here with your skype to negotiate and for more info. I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze...
[Selling] gold V account , 20 rune pages , all champs
06/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
for more info (screenshared) CONTACT ME ON SKYPE : eloupup PS : JUST USE MIDDLEMAN! SCAMMERS DON'T EVEN TRY DO ADD
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Pictures on bottom 1000 PM to negotiate and for more info (I'll let you log in to it to check the account etc) I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze (for cup winners only) It has all champions, all rune pages. Some rune...
Selling lvl 30 NA account, 36 champs, 4 rune pages, 4 T3 rune sets, and skins!
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
this account has all the things you could want in any league of legends account, skins, champions, runes, rune pages! i have personally also spent over $120 on riot points for this account some of the benefits include: 36 champions: akali alistar amumu annie ashe casseopeia