Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling eune account with 33 skin

Discussion on Selling eune account with 33 skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling eune account with 33 skin

Selling eune silver 5 account with 33 skin 77 champion
price: 30 euro
contact me on skype: nika.kalandadze1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling a Bronze II account (1 skin) for 5$ on EUNE
01/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Here is the screenshoot (im to lazy to screenshot/edit everything): postimg.org/image/segc6cqyn/ If you want more details about the account, contact me on: Facebook: facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008728411980 Skype: BarcodeDealer
[Selling] Selling a good account [EUNE] Bronze, with lots of skin.
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there. I'm selling my account, because there are an ELO HELL. and i'm planning to switch to euwest, so i dont think i can handle EUNE, any more. so i'm planning to sell this account, its my main and i created it. http://i.imgur.com/rFvNBTq.jpg Champs : http://i.imgur.com/sodrQ1k.jpg
[Selling] hi eune dia 2 60+ skin (rare skin) selling
03/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello i sell my account! account information.: 60+ skin dia 2 s4 dia reward s3 88 champ 8 runa page i only sell pp next information add me skype.:tamas00 dont run
[Selling] Selling Gold IV account on EUNE skin collector
02/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Trying to sell a ex-platinum acc on EUNE server. :pimp: Account has 95 skins atm, lots of rare,legacy and special event skins. U can check them all at : Boobify's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats also 8 rune pages with all options available. 36 special event icons included, such as ( 2013 WC, LCS, Halloween 2012, Halloween 2013, Christmas 2012/2013, Year of the Horse etc...) 104 owned champions
Selling EUNE account 75+ champs 1450 elo Triumphant ryze skin ( super rare)
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Title says it all has 2 rune pages 15+ skins pn me for more info and pics