Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PREMIUM PLAT EUNE ACCOUNT - CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation PREMIUM PLAT EUNE ACCOUNT - CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN!

Hello guys!

I haven't played much for more than a year and I am going to university so I need money, and this is why I decided that I will sell my account! I have almost all of the champions (except these: ), 8 rune pages and more then 80+ AMAZING skins, with many legendaries including Zombie Brand, Championship Riven, Blackfrost Anivia and Pulsefire Ezreal and Dunkmaster Darius!(You can see all the skins here: )!

The account is on the EUNE server!

I GO FIRST FOR MORE TRUSTED EPVP USERS!

Price: 50 EUR

« Account 70+ skins (Any Elo) | Gold Accounts »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] Premium Account with 80+ skins inc. Championship Riven, Zombie Brand, K9 Nasus
10/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys! I haven't played much for more than a year and I am going to university so I need money, and this is why I decided that I will sell my account! I have almost all of the champions (except these: http://puu.sh/k4nqz/4bd906a435.jpg), 8 rune pages and more then 80+ AMAZING skins, with many legendaries including Zombie Brand, Championship Riven, Blackfrost Anivia and Pulsefire Ezreal and Dunkmaster Darius!(You can see all the skins here: http://puu.sh/k4nsV/9357118b75.jpg)! The...
[Selling] Selling my Plat IV EUNE account (Championship Riven and Professor Ryze)
09/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my Plat IV account on EUNE. Iwe been sucessfuly selling low elo accounts on eBay and they take around 11% tax for all the profit that you make (sometimes depends on the category) and I have to wait 22 days when I sell something to be able to use my funds. So im selling it here, my asking price for it is 130$ im not going first because iwe had bad experiances on other forums in the past with it(being scammed). But im gonna put the accounts on eBay just so you can see im a legit seller...